Be a part of the Crew
- Customer Experience Associate
- Retail Business Development Internship
Are you an absolute gun and love a fast-paced environment? Are you an extremely charming person who is interested in the E-commerce fashion industry?
We are KAPTEN & SON, a lifestyle brand that designs timeless quality watches and sunglasses for a generation of global citizens and digital natives. We are headquartered in Europe and have just set up our 2nd international office here in New York City.. (situated in Williamsburg). Check out our Instagram @kaptenandson to get a better understanding of the brand!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative minded, hard-working, ambitious individual to become a part of building a global brand. We want someone who can deliver under pressure and has a vivacious entrepreneurial persona.
An initial 3 to 6 months contract with high opportunity to be permanent!
Gain start-up like exposure in New York office while being backed-up by a global brand and offices in Germany and Australia. You must be able to show initiative and able to work with a dynamic team.
As a part of our crew, your responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Identify possible retail partners.
- Build a database of retailers who align with our brand.
- Maintain strong relationships with our retail partners.
- Work closely with our Sales Manager, to assist in organizing and planning meetings.
- Meeting retail partners and be a front-facing representative
- Organize events and special marketing campaigns with our existing partners.
- Identifying, inquiring and negotiating additional B2B opportunities
- Executing own business meetings (includes travel interstate within the US)
- Attend Trade Show events all over the states and work on the Retail Sales Marketing associated with the event.
- Develop and close strategic partnerships and sponsorships with other businesses
Qualifications and skills:
- Academic background required
- Be front facing, extrovert, charming and a possible representative of our brand
- Have high sales background (preferably fashion retail)
- You have charisma no one can exist, or a daring personality.
- You have the ability to handle rejection and persist with positive energy, you don’t accept ‘no’s.
- You have an affinity towards fashion, travel and lifestyle topics and you can identify yourself with our brand
- You distinguish yourself through entrepreneurial thinking, creativity, remarkable engagement & enthusiasm and you like to take initiative
- A hands-on collaborative style of working is a must
- You like working in a start-up atmosphere with a young and dynamic team
Applicants must be available full time.
Looking for an immediate start.
If you think you have what it takes to come on board the KAPTEN Crew then please send a Cover Letter and CV. Email this to addy [at] kapten-son.com